EXECUTIVE TOUCH PAINTERS
We are professional home painters operating in Toronto and within the GTA. With over 20 years of professional experience, we have managed to implement a business based on building long-term customer relationships.
We have painted and decorated many homes and businesses.
Thornhill, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Aurora, New market, Markham, Stouffville , Unionville, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, North York, East York, Oakville and Mississauga: & Painting Solutions services during these 20 years in these , Ontario areas.
Exterior painting can be a big job, but it’s important to not to skip any steps if you want to achieve professional results. When painting your home, we take the following steps:
- Cleaning – a thorough cleaning is an essential part of a good exterior paint job. Dirt, dust, old chipped paint, mold and mildew must all be removed in order to ensure that the new paint adheres to your house. Before cleaning it is important to surrounding plants are well protected.
- Scraping – It is common for older homes to have paint that is chipped, peeling or bubbling – this must be scraped away before the new paint can be applied. For homes build before 1978, old paint may contain lead, so extra care must be taken with these homes.
- Sanding – once the scraping is done, your home’s surface must be smoothed out through sanding. In some cases, it may be worth it to strip the paint completely.
- Patch and Fill – The next step is repairing any cracks, rot or dents. Pieces of siding that are beyond repair should be replaced.
Priming – primers provide your home’s exterior with a seal and give the paint something to stick to. For most surfaces, an acrylic primer is appropriate but for some materials such as cedar or redwood, it is necessary to use an oil-based coating.
- Caulking – once the primer has dried, we will then caulk small joints in the home’s exterior.
- Painting – only after all these steps are completed, can we begin to paint. Our team takes the necessary care to ensure a quality job.
- Clean-up – We consider no job complete until you are able to enjoy your home the way you envisioned it – and we’re sure you didn’t envision a messy yard! That’s why we always clean up after ourselves when we are done, leaving your yard immaculate.
Like any home renovation project it can be done luxuriously or on a budget. Do you want hardwood floors, laminates or carpeting? Do you envision a shower-spa with tempered glass, stone walls and heated floors? What about a custom bar with a granite counter top? Or enhancing the basement with French doors, crown moulding and higher end trim? The possibilities are endless and, ultimately, the cost will match your budget. However, be sure to go over all the items with your contractor so you're aware of the costs upfront.Please contact us at (416) 410 - 0164
JH in Leaside Toronto
Plastering, painting, hardwood flooring Massimo and his team are THE professionals. If you want turnkey, no hand holding and overall exceptional customer service, call this company. We had our walls re-plastered and then re-painted. Our hardwood floors were also replaced. They did an exceptional job and treated our house like it was their own. The job site was left clean every night and Massimo himself was there to supervise his team. In fact, he is the first contractor I've dealt with (and I've had many other contractors) that was there everyday to supervise his team. He called at the end of each day to ensure that we were aware and happy with the way the reno was going.