Yorkdale is Canada’s premier shopping centre, located in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area.
Its exclusive list of retailers – totalling more than 240 – is highlighted by many first-in-Canada and flagship stores, including J.Crew, Tory Burch, Crate & Barrel and Burberry, as well as such sought-after destinations as Tiffany & Co., Holt Renfrew, Apple and Cartier.
Yorkdale ranks as one of the highest performing shopping centres in North America with sales of over $1,300 per square foot.
Yorkdale’s architecturally stunning interior features a soaring 60-foot-high glass atrium and a recently completed $220 million expansion with 145,000 additional feet that includes: Ted Baker London, Kate Spade New York, Microsoft, Ann Taylor, Loft, Tesla Motors, Anthropologie, The North Face and many more.
SPECIALTY LEASING AND BRAND ACTIVATIONS
Toronto’s most successful regional shopping centre allows you to promote your brand. Whether you’re launching a new concept or are already a retailer looking for more exposure, Yorkdale is the ideal place to launch. With high visibility to more than 2.5 million potential customers every month in Toronto’s most prestigious shopping centre, a presence here carries influential weight.
We encourage all interested, prospective tenants to contact our Administration Office with a business plan or proposal that sets out the following details:
- Name of company, including address, phone number/fax number and email address.
- Approximate size of retail space required to operate your business.
- Photos of current location or any architectural renderings of proposed store designs, as well as the cost per square-foot projected in the design of the retail space and the company name of the retail-design firm.
- Images and an outline of your merchandise/ product line detailing price range and listing of suppliers.
- Demographic profile of your target market.
- Financial data, such as budget which would include your projected start-up fees (construction, fixtures, architecture) and proposed expenditures (rent per-square-foot, taxes).
- A full sales forecast and cash flow analysis for the first year of operation.
THIS INFORMATION CAN BE SUBMITTED BY FAX TO:
Yorkdale Administration Office, 416-256-5064.
May 16, 2014
Fri, May 16: Construction on site has forced mall to balance bottom line with frontline in Saturdays and ...
Dec 20, 2016 - Uploaded by blogTO
It only took us 16 minutes to find a parking spot at Yorkdale.
Nov 17, 2012 - Uploaded by Jennifer Aniston
Parking Fail at Yorkdale Mall. Did she not see that she was straddling the line between two parking spots ...
Dec 4, 2016 - Uploaded by Mico Generao
I was not expecting to find these elevators these look very nice and schindler 5500 elevators are rare in north ...
May 22, 2011 - Uploaded by Khurram Qureshi
Women stuck in parking lot in Yorkdale Mall. May 2011.
Dec 16, 2013 - Uploaded by Krystyna Lagowski
Although Yorkdale Mall offers charging stations for electric vehicles, anyone seems to be able to park there ...
Jan 29, 2015 - Uploaded by Urgen Dorje Lama
Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Time Lapse. ... Flash Mob Marry You Proposal inYorkdale (Tommy Park ...
https://www.thestar.com › News › Crime
Mar 31, 2013
An officer with his sniffer dog combs the west parking lot at Yorkdale mall on Sunday. (RICHARD LAUTENS ...
Dec 6, 2016 - Uploaded by Mico Generao
Kone ecodisc elevator at the tunnel from yorkdale mall to the go transit ... Nice and unique schindler 5500 ...
3401 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6A 2T9 MAP